Spring Farm Volunteering
|Date||Tuesday, January 24th, 2023 - (Multiple Shifts)|
|Address||406 Emory Street, Oxford, GA 30054|
|Number of Registrants||0 out of 12|
|Registration Opens||January 24, 2023 at 4:23pm|
|Registration Closes||January 24, 2023 at 10:00am or or when space runs out.|
|Shifts||Mutliple shifts associated with this date. See below for details|
Got spring fever!?! Come help student workers and staff get the new season started. We'll be planting seeds, taking care of our fruit trees, caring for veggies in the hoop houses and much more! You'll join in whatever work is happening the day you volunteer. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Two options are available, please plan to stay the whole time:
BE PREPARED FOR YOUR VISIT
WHEN YOU COME:
Questions? email: Catherine Reuter (Associate Farmer Educator) via firstname.lastname@example.org
WALKING DIRECTIONS TO THE OXFORD ORGANIC FARM:
~0.5 mi or 10-15 minute walk.
Students MUST walk. NO STUDENT CARS.
1) Use cross walk to cross Emory Street.
2) Take a right when you cross the street to walk towards Covington.
3) Walk about 0.1 mi.
4) The farm driveway will be on your left, just after a small house.
****If you miss the driveway and see farm fields on your left, you have gone too far.
5) Walk down the driveway past the house to the BARN.
6) When you arrive, use the QR code to sign in and wash your hands.